You are here
According to the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, S.I.D.A.T. S.p.A., acting as the Controller, has to give some information about the collection of personal data through this Internet website and the consequent processing of such data. Therefore, we inform you that personal data, relating to the relationship in force or ongoing with S.I.D.A.T., given surfing on our Internet website www.sidatgroup.it, www.fispa.it, www.kriosac.it and the possible consequent registration as new partner, will be processed according to the above-mentioned Regulation and the relevant confidentiality obligation.
‘Processing of personal data’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Purposes of processing of the persona data collected:
- Personal data (only name, surname and e-mail) collected through the registration on this Internet website will be put in S.I.D.A.T. S.P.A.’s database and they will be processed in order to provide the service required. The refusal to provide your personal data will not allow to reply to you request.
- The personal data collected will be used in order to send our monthly newsletter, with the catalogue of the new available products. At every time is possible to unsubscribe from such service, according to the instructions contained in the newsletter.
Modalities of the data processing:
The personal data will be processed through adequate instruments in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data; the data will be mainly processed with computer instruments and they will be stored on computer data bases and on paper archives. Furthermore, we inform you that personal data will be processed in compliance with the modalities indicated in the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, which establishes that the data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected and stored for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- relevant, adequate and limited to the purposes of the process;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data have been collected.
Personal data could be processed by the Controller and by the person acting under the authority of the Controller, which are authorized by the Controller according to Article 29 of EU Regulation.
Rights of the data subject:
The Regulation recognizes to the data subject the right to access to its personal data and to ask the rectification or the erasure or the restriction of processing of personal data concerning him or her and the right to object to their processing, and the right to data portability. If the processing is based on the data subject’s consent, he or her has the right to withdraw it at every time. The data subject has always the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Articles 15-16-17-18-19-20-21-77).
The Controller of data processing:
We inform you that the Controller of data processing is S.I.D.A.T. S.P.A., in person of its legal representative, with registered office in Turin, Via Cernaia 15, e-mail email@example.com.